Home Hostel Management
The Hostels are managed by the students themselves under the supervision of Trust members and Well-wishers.
The Operating systems is as under:
- There is no sweeper, cleaner, cook or care taker for the Hostels. All these chores are attended to by the students.
- Separate groups are formed for cooking, cleaning, sweeping, purchases, cash handling and general supervision, on rotation basis.
- The Trust provides the money and the purchases are made by the concerned group members among the students.
- Accounts are rendered along with vouchers for the money received, at the end of each month, and fresh amount is drawn for the following month.
- Preparation of the list of selected candidates in order of merit.