Home Selection Process
The selection process involves the following steps:
- Sending notification to about 100 colleges and inviting applications.
- Screening of the applications as per the above criteria.
- Short listing of candidates to be called for interview.
- Personal interview of the candidates by a panel of three selection committees consisting of Trust Panel, Old students’ panel and existing students panel. A candidate has to be selected by all the three to get an admission.
- Preparation of the list of selected candidates in order of merit.
Eligibility for admission:
- Must hail from rural background (not from Hyderabad / Secunderabad or their Suburbs).
- Must be pursuing a professional course of study or a postgraduate course; in exceptional cases undergraduates are considered for admission.
- Must be having a good academic record; there should be no backlog.
- Must be coming from a poor family, not having any family member who can provide financial support.
- Other things being equal, preference is given to candidates who lost their father.
- Must be a male.