The Hostel inmates enjoy the following facilities free of cost:
- 1. Accommodation
- 2. Boarding
- 3. Bus-pass
- 4. Examination fee, subject to certain conditions.
- 5. Clothes
- 6. Computer and Internet
Eligibility for admission
The students must meet the following criteria to be eligible for admission in the Hostels.
- 1. Must hail from rural background (not from Hyderabad/Secunderabad or their Suburbs
- 2. Must be pursuing a professional course in postgraduate; in exceptional cases undergraduates are considered for admission.
- 3. Must be having a good academic record; there should be no backlog.
- 4. Must be coming from a poor family, not having any family member who can provide financial support.
- 5. Other things being equal, preference is given to candidates who lost their father or mother or is an orphan.
- 6. Must be a male.
The selection process involves the following steps:
- 1. Sending notification to about 100 colleges and inviting applications.
- 2. Screening of the applications as per the above criteria.
- 3. Short listing of candidates to be called for interview.
- 4. Personal interview of the candidates by a panel of three selection committees consisting of Trust Panel, Old students panel and existing students panel. A candidate has to be selected by all the three to get an admission.
- 5. Preparation of the list of selected candidates in order of merit.
Obligations of the inmates
The inmates are required to:
- 1. Maintain high academic performance.
- 2. Abide by the rules and regulations of the Hostel.
If any students fails in any subject or is found violating the disciplinary norms, he is asked to vacate the hostel forthwith.